Funny Chocolate

Posted by myGPT Team | 3:13 AM | 0 comments »

It has been said that all I ever think about is chocolate.
I don't know why anyone would say such a thing. Here are
just 'some' of the many thoughts I've had lately. I wrote
them down so that I didn't have to think about them
anymore. But the thing is; as I began writing, a few more
thoughts came to mind, and they just happened to be about
chocolate. Funny that! Well here they are, my random
thoughts and quotations. They're not in any particular
order (that's just the way my chocolate, frazzled brain,
works):

In the beginning, there was the word...and the word was
Xocalati

There are three important things in life: Love,
chocolate,...and..er...and remembering to buy chocolate.

Last week, I saw a swimming pool full of chocolate liquor;
and as usual, I had to go and put my foot in it... (well
actually, it was both feet).

We were the first to build a house completely from
chocolate. Two months later, here we are; homeless, (but
not hungry).

If chocolates and flowers are the way to a girl's heart,
then why the hell do they not make chocolate flowers?

Two chocolate chips sat on a cookie. One looked up at the
sky and said, "it's nice here, isn't it?" The other
replied, "no, I'd much rather be in a bar."

Susan asked Mary, "so what would you do if I took all that
chocolate away?" Mary replied, "so what would you do if you
had to carry all that chocolate, without any legs?"

"At the end of the day, people are all the same, we all
want and need the same things, don't we?" "Huh... speak for
yourself dude!"

I had a 'near death' experience, and I saw the light, and
the light was leading me into a shiny brown, and the shiny
brown was surrounded by, what looked like almonds.

Money is everything. You can't get chocolate without it.

"I just don't know what you see in that man, after all,
he's just a candy store worker."

Obviously, the person that said, "music is the food of
life," never tasted it.

I have become an optimist. The larder isn't half empty, It
just has more space for...chocolate... things....

They say chocolate gives you an energy boost. I bought all
this chocolate because I'm planning to run a marathon.
Sometime soon... Honestly...

"I would run a million miles just to be by your side... The
chocolate side of course, not the wafer side."

"You asked me where I expected to be in three years time.
But before I answer the question, I must first ask, where
will the chocolate be?"

"So what if I do have a chip on my shoulder? You should see
what I have in my pockets."

"My son, friends will come, friends will go. But chocolate
doesn't have legs."

In the cold light of day, chocolate tastes just right.

If you were in my shoes, you'd have very sticky feet.

If faith can move mountains, then why couldn't she carry a
bigger box of chocolates when she visited last night?

Tomorrow's another day. "Oh dear, back to the shops again."

Who would have thought that chocolate could become so
popular, without being featured on a reality TV show.

Well these are my thoughts for now. If I have anymore I
will let you know. Stay sweet, my chocolate love, and one
day we will melt into one; and you can have my nuts.


----------------------------------------------------
Well! we can't always be too serious about every thing in
life. However, Lloyd Gordon is serious about chocolate
and if you would like to see just how much and read more
chocolate related articles as well as see his extensive
range of luxury Chocolate products visit =>
http://www.chocolatetray.com


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=47577


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments